I am called to be a person of Peace
Speaking out against the war…
Yet when I choose to close my eyes
I find myself amongst of the mob.
Speaking out against the war…
Yet when I choose to close my eyes
I find myself amongst of the mob.
I am called to be a fisher
Casting lines for Another’s delight…
Yet when I choose to turn my back
I find myself standing by as the net begins to sink
Casting lines for Another’s delight…
Yet when I choose to turn my back
I find myself standing by as the net begins to sink
I am called to be a farmer
Sowing seeds for a bountiful harvest…
Yet when I choose to satisfy my own hunger
I find myself attempting to salt the earth
Sowing seeds for a bountiful harvest…
Yet when I choose to satisfy my own hunger
I find myself attempting to salt the earth
I am called to be a shepherd
Watching dutifully over my flock…
Yet when I choose to ignore their safety
I find myself allowing wolves to enter the pen
Watching dutifully over my flock…
Yet when I choose to ignore their safety
I find myself allowing wolves to enter the pen
I am called to be a sister
Loving others as my own kin…
Yet when I choose to serve myself
I find myself abandoning my own family
Loving others as my own kin…
Yet when I choose to serve myself
I find myself abandoning my own family
I am called to be many things
Working to reach a level of righteousness…
Yet when I choose to try and do this alone
I find that I will always fail
Working to reach a level of righteousness…
Yet when I choose to try and do this alone
I find that I will always fail
I am called to be a believer
Recognizing a gift that brings me life…
And when I fully understand this gift
I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude
Recognizing a gift that brings me life…
And when I fully understand this gift
I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude
I am called to Surrender
Giving all of myself to honor Another…
And when I choose to make this decision
I find I receive that Gift,
I find I am a person of Peace
I find I am a fisher
And a farmer
And a shepherd
And a sister
Giving all of myself to honor Another…
And when I choose to make this decision
I find I receive that Gift,
I find I am a person of Peace
I find I am a fisher
And a farmer
And a shepherd
And a sister
I am called to walk with Christ
Truly knowing unconditional and unfailing Love…
And when this reality becomes my own
I find I am at peace.
I find I have new life.
Truly knowing unconditional and unfailing Love…
And when this reality becomes my own
I find I am at peace.
I find I have new life.
No comments:
Post a Comment