Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Laura!

The last year for me has been so full and blessed, truthfully in a lot of ways because of the addition of Laura in my life as a good friend and roommate. 

I adore this girl more than she'll ever believe. I respect her and admire her and look up to her and appreciate her and lean on her and just really really love her! Today she turns 21 and as I celebrate her, I can't help but reflect on the amazing blessing she's been in my life.

In the last year-ish we've grown to somewhat have each other figured out. We've learned each others strengths and weaknesses, quirky habits and odd senses of humor. We've laughed a ton. We've vandalized our own home. We've travelled across the country. We've been to Devil's Lake a whole lot. We've lived some gooood, good life. Some of the experiences I've had with Laura in the last year or so have shaped who I am today and who I want to one day be and some of the memories we've created I GUARANTEE will be with me forever. I'm thankful for you in my life the past year-ish and I look forward to seeing what this next year of life has in store!

So, happy birthday, my sweet, sweet friend. I love you. Big time. 
In my life, you are something beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment